Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2: Strangers





We also made our own blog that way Judge Jerry doesn't know who posted what when he judges. Ill post them up on here after he votes to limit bias (however, since he enjoys watching me fail, it probably will only benefit me).
http://professionalvsposer.tumblr.com/

Today was difficult. I have never felt so creepy (check that, wait, yes I have). I lost today. I lost yesterday. I really thought I had it in the bag yesterday. Turns out poser is easy to detect. Today I did a lot of strategic (or non-strategic) "oh, I'm just yawning with my hand close to your face and oh, was that a shutter sound?". Turns out, once I saw professional Sarah's photo, you can just ask people to smile pretty for you and get 6 inches from their face to take their picture. How she found a man who so remarkably resembled a stuffed bear, I'll never know.

I'm down 0-2. I need to step my game up.

This competition is taking priority over a little something I call my dissertation.

No comments: