Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 4: Light



AND A VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standings are at 1-3. I'm feeling a streak coming on. I also am feeling an advantage. I am currently waiting to board my flight to PIT to start my SPRING BREAK. Not to brag, I am going to the 2nd round of the NCAA tour all day tomorrow, likely making my debut on the big screen (for those of you with big-screen-tv's) thanks to our 5th row seats at center court. Keep your eyes peeled.

Following a day of basketball and a lack of green beer, Jerry and I are driving down to Kiawah Island, SC for a week full of golf, beaches, beers, and best of all...........NO WORK.

To my point, I will likely have lots of opportunities to take some of the best photos I am capable of. Which as you have seen so far, consists of a blurry homeless man and something that may resemble and orange.
 
I'm peeing my pants with excitement. I'm also jacked up on coffee.

No comments: